Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Wreath Cheap and Chic!

Just like everyone else seems to be doing this year, I am doing my best to spend less! 
Even for Crafts! 
So when I thought of this cute wreath that uses things I had laying around I got excited.
I love being thrifty.
So here we go.

This is what I used.
Yep a pan (for measuring purposes only)
A cardboard box
Leftover tole from our wedding
And a hot glue gun  


Set the large frying pan on the cardboard and trace it with a marker.

Like this! 

Cut it out.

Cut cardboard circle in half.

Center a smaller lid in the center of the cardboard and trace it.

Cut out the cent on the trace lines.

Tape all around the seem sealing the two pieces together.

Cut 24" strips of tole or you could use other fabrics and materials.

These flowers are made just like I showed in this post here.

Tie a knot on one end.

Twist and glue.
For more directions go here.


Glue each tole flower to the wreath form.

And Now For the final Product.....

Sorry for the poor picture one day I might have a better camera.

I added a few craft pearls to give it some pizazz! 

Well there you have it a cheap and chic wreath! 
Perfect for anytime of the year.

Love <3 Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment