Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Breakfast Tray-Pretty and Easy


I love a pretty and easy project that looks adorable.

My Mom loves breakfast trays and has a cute collection of them. They are fun to have as decoration and to serve a simple meal in bed with.

I recently went to Michaels and found in there unpainted wood craft section these awesome trays that come in a set of two for $3.99!! Can't beat that.
They come ready to paint, just a quick sanding with a high grit paper and you are set.

I got creative and bought my first stencil to try out.
I have never stenciled before so this was a perfect little project to practice on, and it turned out beautiful! 

This is the smaller one.

And the larger one.


I want to put some sort of wording/saying on them just not sure what yet. 
Any suggestions? 
Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. love these trays - i want one, or two, or three!!!!
    for a saying what about your favorite verse from Lehi's 'tree of life'

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fabulous idea! I love it thank you. I have two more to paint I love them!

    ReplyDelete