Friday, February 24, 2012

Desk Organizer:Craft Corner

Isn't it fun to take something that you don't use often but can't bare to get rid of and make it useful.

Well I do.


SO this funny looking thing here is a cake stand that we used at our wedding. It was perfect for what we needed and can be used and such a stand when we have cake again. But I don't know about you but we don't have cake on a silver cake stand every week. It was laying around upside down.


Upside down makes it look like a tray with a bowl.
So now it sits in my craft area all cute like with fun things in it.


The paper flowers inside the bowl are punch outs leftover from our wedding.
The jars are small jam size mason jars with just the lid rings with do dads inside them. 

It makes the perfect caddy to hold things I use often.

Love <3 Lace

1 comment:

  1. so love this idea - i have been keeping my eyes open for one of these at yard sales so i can do the same

    ReplyDelete