Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentines Picture Frame/Gift


I love creating cute little things I can make for nothing yet are adorable enough to give to a friend.
I decorated this cute frame using a dollar store picture frame and some felt, paper scraps, mod podge, and ribbon.


Dollar Store Frame


Roughly one inch paper strips


Mod Podged the strips on


All finished...well with the paper part.


Used my ribbon and hot glued one end to the back and pulled across to other side gluing in the back. I did that for all four sides and alternated colors.


Made felt flowers
Learn how to make them here.


Glued them to the corner of my frame.




And DONE!

You can place your favorite quote or a cute message or a picture and give it to someone for a valentines gift! This one is for my husband heehee!


Love <3 Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment