Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Valentines Heart Wreath

February is soon approaching so you know what that means....
...Wreath of the month time!


I put this one together very quickly and was super inexpensive! 
All supplies except lace were purchased at Michael's Craft store.

Here we go.
What I used 


Heart shaped Grapevine Wreath


Rose buds I pulled them off the stems
Hot Glue Gun
and some ribbon or Lace


To help it hang better I made a hanging strap by taking 1 foot of my lace and folding in half tying some string around the bottom like pictured.


With hot glue attached the hanging loop by gluing to the backside of the wreath were you want it to hang form. My is in the center. Let Dry for a few minutes.


Take rose buds without stems apply hot glue and stick their little stems in between the branches of the wreath.


Pick a pattern to follow and keep placing more rose buds. I placed my roses about an inch about rotating between colors.


My wreath with all the flowers in place.


I took a long piece of lace (ribbon can be used) and wrapped it twisting as I went along in between the flowers. I started and stopped from the top back using hot glue to hold it in place.


All Finished! CUTE!


For something different you can go without the hanging loop and hang like this.

Happy Wreath of the Month!

Love <3 Lace

2 comments:

  1. I like this. Way to go using up your lace. Are you going to use lace for March's wreath?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Not sure yet. I plan on making a St Patrick's wreath not sure how to tie lace into that!

      Delete