Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bathroom Remodel: The process

If you haven't seen my first post on our pretty bathroom makeover you can check it out here.

I wanted to share more pictures of the process this bathroom went through to get to its finished beautiful state.


It was a lonely unused bathroom that hadn't been properly finished till we moved it.


I did all the demo myself, besides the toilet my husband took that one out so we could prepare the floor to lay tile. 

We laid tile. Patched walls and ceiling. Sanded and primed everything. Put board and batten up and primed that. Ceiling was Spackle to match and painted colorplace white satin. Board and batten was painted the same colorplace white satin as the ceiling. Above the board and batten the walls were painted colorplace quaint village green. A new light fixture was installed. A new mirror was hung along with new toilet paper roll holder, and towel bar. I painted the vanity quaint village green. My husband and I built the shelves and installed them. (I will post more about how we did those soon.) 


There will be a few more post coming soon about some of the details in this bathroom and how we did  them ourselves on a budget. 
Look for those coming soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment