Saturday, March 17, 2012

Bountiful Baskets and such

I grew up in CA with plentiful amounts of fresh fruits and vegetables.
Living now in Utah I was noticing the lack of fresher and afodable produce until I heard about Bountiful Baskets a co-op that is ran by volunteers and people like me the make a contribution to buy the product. We recently started receiving bountiful baskets and LOVE everything we get. Their basic basket is made up of half fruits and vegetables and normally fills up a big laundry basket all for $16.50
They have locations for pick up in many states click here to find a location near you!

In our last basket we had kale I didn't know what to do with kale so we tried this recipe


Baked Parmesan Kale Chips from Skinny Taste 

They were so yummy I was surprised how much everyone who tried them loved them!


<3 Lace

1 comment:

  1. I do like the Bountiful Baskets, but wait until the fresh produce season comes around here. We usually take a walk around the block (up on the highway) and get a few fresh peaches. Produce stands all up and down the highway.

    ReplyDelete